There are fears for wrestling icon Ric Flair’s life after his management asked fans to pray for him as he battles “tough medical issues.” CEO of Legacy Talent LLC Melinda Morris Zanoni took to Twitter overnight Sunday to ask for support. It comes after Flair was admitted to a hospital over the weekend for what...
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jul 29, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
MAY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - INSIGHT HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT LLC
Around the Web
- Ric Flair concerns grow as ‘prayers’ asked for
By News.com.au - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Federal Jail in Brooklyn Faces a String of Sexual Assault Cases
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The Metropolitan Detention Center has relatively few female inmates. Yet it accounts for a disproportionate number of sexual assault cases involving them.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.