The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INP IMPORT GROUP INC
Around the Web
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Custom country home in Mill Valley open Sunday
Friday Jul 28, 2017
This custom-built country home revolves around a central terrace with an outdoor kitchen. OXBStudio Architects, SinglePoint Design Build Inc. and Francein Hansen Interior Design collaborated on the build that features a versatile floor plan and a custom kitchen. A small cottage rests near the main home. Listing agent: Oggi Kashi, Paragon Real Estate Group, (415) 690-3792, oggi@oggi kashi.com. 71 Cascade Drive, $5 million. Beds: 4 Baths: 4 Square footage: 3,008 Open home: 2 to 4 p.m. Sunday.
- Listing of the day: Water Mill, NY
Monday May 1, 2017
This Hamptons landmark home comes with a wealth of history and intrigue behind it.
- U.S. Says A.I.G. Is No Longer ‘Too Big to Fail’ 9 Years After Bailout
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Federal regulators voted Friday to no longer classify American International Group as “systemically important,” meaning it will face less oversight.
- Man Tied to Cinder Block and Dumped in Water Was Son of Mob Associate
By ASHLEY SOUTHALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
The body of Carmine Carini, 35, was found floating in Mill Basin in Brooklyn. The police do not yet know why he was killed.
- Adventures in Capitalism: Yoplait Learns to Manufacture Authenticity to Go With Its Yogurt
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Monday Jun 26, 2017
As Greek yogurt’s popularity soared, Yoplait struggled to market its own version. Then it decided to develop something else: a compelling story.