Four years on, it looks like Google's humanoid robotic ambitions were stillborn.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INNOVATIVE SOFT INC.
Around the Web
- Google sells off Boston Dynamics to SoftBank
By Sebastian Anthony - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- New Development: Soft in the Middle, Splashy Up Top
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The luxury market in New York is pulling in two directions, with developers betting on big-ticket palatial aeries and million-dollar “starter” homes.
- SoftBank invests $250 million in U.S. online lender Kabbage
By Reuters - Friday Aug 4, 2017
(Reuters) — Kabbage Inc, a U.S. online lender for small businesses, said on Thursday it had raised $250 million in equity funding from SoftBank Group Corp, the latest fintech investment by the Japanese technology conglomerate. That is the largest equity investment in such lenders outside of China so far, according to data provider CB Insights. […]
- He Excelled as a Detective, Until Prosecutors Stopped Believing Him
By JOSEPH GOLDSTEIN - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Detective Kevin Desormeau’s indictment on perjury charges adds to the growing belief that lying is a persistent problem for the New York Police Department.
- State of the Art: How the Frightful Five Put Start-Ups in a Lose-Lose Situation
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
In Silicon Valley, small companies used to unseat big ones. Now the clutches of the five biggest tech companies are hard to escape.
- State of the Art: How Microsoft Has Become the Surprise Innovator in PCs
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
For years, Apple was the innovative leader in personal computers. Not anymore.