A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INNOVATIVE MANAGEMENT ALLIANCE, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Works in Progress: In Prospect Park, First the Goats, Then the Shrubbery
By HELENE STAPINSKI - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
After invasive species and hurricanes wreaked havoc on a forest in the park, thousands of shrubs and trees are being planted.
- Fishermen’s Alliance Pursues Nonprofit Innovation through Art
By Jim Schaffer - Wednesday May 31, 2017
Cape Cod’s Fishermen’s Alliance seeks an artist-in-residence to help make their tagline—“Small Boats. Big Ideas”—come to life.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Cyprexx, Prempoint Launch Innovative Entry Management System
By Business Wire - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Cyprexx Services, LLC in partnership with Prempoint Inc. will be launching a new entry management system in Fall 2017. Lockwise™ is a new keyless entry management system that allows property access to be granted digitally. This device...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.