New additions to the Predix platform are targeted at energy traders and grid managers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 05, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INNOVATIVE ENERGY SOLUTIONS GROUP-NY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- As energy markets change, GE, blockchain hope to provide economic solutions
By Megan Geuss - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Are banks overlooking strategy when it comes to AI? (VB Live)
By VB Staff - Friday Sep 15, 2017
VB LIVE: AI apps are shaping up to be an essential part of financial institution and fintech offerings. Yet these innovative solutions are only as useful as the data they can access. Join this VB Live event to learn how predictive analytics and AI can deliver valuable insights and power more personalized user experiences. Register here for […]
- Alphabet sees power in molten salt, a new moonshot
By Jack Nicas - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
Google parent Alphabet Inc. is pitching an idea to store power from renewable energy in tanks of molten salt and cold liquid, an example of the tech giant trying to marry its far-reaching ambitions with business demand.
- Germany’s power sector making serious strides in renewable energy
By Megan Geuss - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
But the country is still struggling with heating and transportation.
- Sempra Energy Reaches Deal to Buy Oncor After Outbidding Berkshire
Sunday Aug 20, 2017
Sempra Energy has reached a deal to buy Oncor for $9.45 billion after swooping in to snatch the power-transmission company away from Warren Buffett’s Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- Two energy powerhouses join together to make big, grid-tied batteries
By Megan Geuss - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
Companies are betting storage will play a major part in a world with more renewables.