WSJ's Joanna Stern shares an elevator with BuzzFeed's Founder and CEO Jonah Peretti, and asks him about his favorite "Tasty" video and the craziest thing he's done to push innovation at his company. Photo: Andria Chamberlin for The Wall Street Journal
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INNOVATIVE ELEVATOR INC.
Around the Web
- In the Elevator With BuzzFeed CEO Jonah Peretti
Friday Oct 20, 2017
- Elon Musk shows off Boring Company elevator for the first time
By Chris Ciaccia - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
With Elon Musk, nothing is ever boring – except if it's his company.Musk, who is the CEO of infrastructure and tunneling company, The Boring Company, showed off the first footage of his company's elevator, designed to alleviate traffic.
- Largest-capacity container ship passes under Bayonne Bridge on its way to Elizabeth, NJ
By Associated Press - Thursday Sep 7, 2017
The largest-capacity container ship ever to visit an East Coast port has sailed under a bridge that was elevated to handle such vessels.The Theodore Roosevelt passed under the Bayonne...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- State of the Art: How the Frightful Five Put Start-Ups in a Lose-Lose Situation
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
In Silicon Valley, small companies used to unseat big ones. Now the clutches of the five biggest tech companies are hard to escape.
- State of the Art: How Microsoft Has Become the Surprise Innovator in PCs
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
For years, Apple was the innovative leader in personal computers. Not anymore.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.