The president announced via Twitter that he would dissolve the councils following a decision by his Strategic and Policy Forum to disband.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INNOVATIVE ADVISORY GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- Trump Ends C.E.O. Advisory Councils as Main Group Acts to Disband
By DAVID GELLES, LANDON THOMAS Jr. and KATE KELLY - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Trump Takes Aim at Executives Leaving Presidential Council
By DAVID GELLES, KATE KELLY and RACHEL ABRAMS - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
After six business leaders stepped down from presidential advisory councils, Mr. Trump criticized their work and said they were “leaving out of embarrassment.”
- Former Kantar Media Chief Kent Forms Advisory, Focus On Startups
Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Terry Kent, a veteran M&A expert in the media and advertising industries who most recently served as global CEO of the Ad Intelligence Business of WPP's Kantar Media unit, has hung out his ownshingle, launching the Kent Advisory Group. Prior to Kantar, Kent held a number of senior positions at predecessor companies including TNS Media and VNU, and was a key player in its acquisition ofNielsen and subsequent divestiture.
- State of the Art: How Microsoft Has Become the Surprise Innovator in PCs
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
For years, Apple was the innovative leader in personal computers. Not anymore.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.