State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INHAB HOLDING CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
- Restaurant Review: The Grill Is Confident, Theatrical, Sharp and New Yorky
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The former Grill Room of the Four Seasons now holds a restaurant with a full-battery charge.
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- Alibaba's Tsai: Beijing Doesn't Have Unlimited Access to Chinese Corporate Data
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. Executive Vice Chairman Joseph Tsai pushed back on perceptions that the Chinese government has access to all Chinese corporations’ data, as Beijing pushes for a stake in some of China’s tech giants.
- The Incredible Shrinking Sears
By JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Aug 11, 2017
How a financial wizard took over a giant of American retailing, and presided over its epic decline.