LAKE WALES, Fla. — Hurricane Irma dealt Florida’s iconic orange crop a devastating blow, destroying nearly all the fruit in some Southwest Florida groves and seriously damaging groves in Central Florida. U.S. Senators Bill Nelson and Marco Rubio toured groves in Lake Wales on Wednesday and heard from growers, who pleaded for federal assistance. In...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INFRASTRUCTURE CABLING INC.
Around the Web
- Irma devastates Florida’s iconic orange groves ahead of harvest
By Associated Press - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- 21st Century Fox Earnings Buoyed by Cable TV Business
Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Higher advertising and distribution fees for its cable channels drove up 21st Century Fox Inc.’s results in the most recent quarter, helping it deliver a modest earnings beat.
- Irma Will Test Florida’s Infrastructure, From Dikes to Sewage Plants
By HENRY FOUNTAIN - Saturday Sep 9, 2017
The state has deferred costly maintenance, raising fears that the storm could overrun its waterworks, flood systems and other facilities.
- USB 3.2 will make your cables twice as fast… once you’ve bought new devices
By Peter Bright - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
The cheapest, least important part of your USB infrastructure is future-proofed.
- Justice Department Clears CenturyLink's $25 Billion Takeover of Level 3
Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
The U.S. Justice Department agreed to clear CenturyLink Inc.’s $25 billion takeover of Level 3 Communications Inc. if the telecom providers shed some of their fiber-optic infrastructure, moving the deal one step closer to closing.