New York's hometown paper is once again owned by a Chicago-based newspaper holding company, following the 'New York Daily News' sale on Monday to Tronc Inc. In a way, it's like deja vu. Tronc wasformerly Tribune Publishing, the publisher of the 'Chicago Tribune,' which originally created the 'New York Daily News' nearly a century ago.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 27, 1995)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 15, 1990
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1990 - INFINITY NEW YORK, INC.
Around the Web
- NY's Hometown Paper Once Again Owned By Chicago Publisher
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Infiniti's 'new' sports car
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Samuel L. Jackson Can’t Believe Nick Fury Isn’t In ‘Avengers: Infinity War’ Or ‘Black Panther’
By Donna Dickens - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
If you were hoping for an update on what Nick Fury's been doing the last few years in 'Infinity War,' Jackson has some bad news.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Samuel L. Jackson Will Be Making Another Marvel Appearance Aside From ‘Avengers: Infinity War’
By Dan MacRae - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Sam Jackson's Nick Fury is reportedly being called into action for a certain Marvel solo adventure.
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.