In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - INFINITY MEDICAL CARE P.C.
Around the Web
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- VR modder re-creates Sonic the Hedgehog’s Green Hill Zone
By Jamie Feltham, Upload VR - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
Of all the many platforming heroes we’d love to bring to VR, we have to admit Sonic the Hedgehog wasn’t one we’d previously considered. As we all know, Sega’s Blue Bullet has gotta go fast, a little too fast for VR comfort levels. That hasn’t stopped a fan from making an unofficial version of the […]
- 3 Ways VR Is Transforming Medical Care
By Sarah DiGiulio - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Doctors are using VR to address some of the most challenging medical problems.
- At least 80 arrested on Capitol Hill in health care demonstrations: police
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.