The US ambassador to the United Nations said North Korea’s mounting military provocations punctuated by the recent test-firing of an intercontinental ballistic missile will require an international “solution.” “Done talking about NKorea. China is aware they must act. Japan & SKorea must inc pressure. Not only a US problem. It will req an intl solution,”...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INFINITY COMMUNICATIONS SOLUTIONS INC.
Around the Web
- Nikki Haley says ‘China is aware they must act’ on North Korea
By Mark Moore - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
- Infiniti's 'new' sports car
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Identity Thieves Hijack Cellphone Accounts to Go After Virtual Currency
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Monday Aug 21, 2017
So-called phone porting attacks are exposing a vulnerability that could be exploited against anybody with valuable emails or other digital files.
- OPENING COMMUNICATION: South Korea willing to sit down with North on easing tensions, family reunions
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 17, 2017
- US has direct lines of communication with North Korea
By Associated Press - Saturday Sep 30, 2017
BEIJING — U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson acknowledged on Saturday that the United State is maintaining direct channels of communications with North Korea even as tensions rise over the North’s nuclear and missile programs and the countries’ leaders spar through bellicose name-calling. Tillerson said the U.S. was probing North Korea’s willingness to talk, and...
- Discovery to Buy Scripps, Owner of Food Network, in $11.9 Billion Deal
By EMILY STEEL - Monday Jul 31, 2017
The agreement would add to consolidation in the telecommunications and media industries, as TV companies seek to better compete with cable and broadband providers.