Yamaha is bringing a radically-designed electric motorcycle to this year’s Tokyo Motor Show.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INFAMOUS AUTO CONCEPTS, INC.
Around the Web
- Yamaha reveals wild electric motorcycle concept
Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Electric Concept Cars from the Frankfurt Motor Show Reveal the Auto Industry's Future
By Alex Davies - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Concepts from BMW, Mercedes, Audi, and others show how big automakers are preparing for the electric age.
- Volkswagen announces it will make an electric microbus
By Daniela Sternitzky-Di Napoli, Houston Chronicle - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
A Volkswagen concept car debuted at a Detroit auto show in early 2017 is now going to become a reality.
- Electric cars all the rage at Frankfurt Auto Show, but we can’t drive them yet
By Jonathan M. Gitlin - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
Concepts and roadmaps are fine and well, but we need EVs now.
- New Ford Chief Is Ready to Start Tinkering
Saturday Sep 30, 2017
Jim Hackett, Ford’s new CEO, spent the summer touring the auto maker’s global operations, brainstorming with executives on new business concepts a visiting an electric car maker in Silicon Valley. Now, he is ready to start tinkering under the hood.
- NY insurance company dragged into Wells Fargo scandal
By Kevin Dugan - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
The New York insurance company that wrote policies for 800,000 questionable Wells Fargo auto loans has been dragged into the bank’s latest scandal. National General Insurance was named in a class-action lawsuit filed against the bank — for allegedly unduly profiting from $80 million in collateral protection insurance that the drivers didn’t need — and...