Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - INDEPENDENT RISING INC
Around the Web
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- Wal-Mart Sales Rise as Retailer Dodges Industry Malaise
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
Wal-Mart Stores Inc.’s sales rose in the latest quarter, boosted by an e-commerce surge and strong grocery sales, a sign that the world’s largest retailer continues to brush off the malaise afflicting some competitors.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Vea Snacks Sponsors Year-Long 'N.Y. Times' 'Journalism Residency'
Monday Oct 16, 2017
'Emerging journalists' tol write under travel editor's independent supervision, without Vea's input, says NYT. T Brand Studio to produce Vea-branded videos separately.
- Spain shuts down Catalonia independence vote technology as tensions rise
Saturday Sep 30, 2017
Spain's foreign minister vowed Saturday that a planned independence referendum in Catalonia would not take place as the Madrid government sought to dismantle the vote's IT systems.
- Fears of Political Crackdown in Cambodia Rise as Opposition Leader Arrested, Newspaper Closes
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Cambodian authorities arrested the country’s opposition leader and effectively forced the closure of one of its last remaining independent newspapers, raising concerns of a worsening climate of political repression ahead of elections scheduled for next year.