Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - INDEPENDENT FILM INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION FOR STUDENTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- New America, a Google-Funded Think Tank, Faces Backlash for Firing a Google Critic
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The president of the New America Foundation promises staff there will be “deep internal discussion” about its donors’ influence.
- ICM Bolsters Indie Film Unit With Kristen Konvitz, Oliver Wheeler
By Jeremy Fuster, provided by
- Monday Jul 10, 2017
ICM Partners announced two additions to its Independent and International Film Department on Monday, with Kristen Konvitz hired as an agent for the division and Oliver Wheeler promoted to the same position.Recent films repped by ICM’s Independent and International Film Division include Raoul Peck’s Oscar-nominated documentary “I Am Not Your Negro,” Eleanor Coppola’s “Paris Can Wait” to Sony Pictures Classics, and several sales to Amazon including Woody Allen’s “Cafe Society” and “Wonder Wheel” and Jim Jarmusch’s “Paterson” and “Gimme Danger.”
- Restaurant Review: A New Kind of Sichuan Restaurant for New York
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
In downtown Flushing, Queens, Guan Fu Sichuan shows off the rich variety of flavors beyond the familiar blast of chiles.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.