A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - INDEPENDENT CLAIMS MANAGEMENT, INC.
Around the Web
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- ‘DISGRACEFUL AND OFFENSIVE’ Pence blasts NY Times for claim he's working to defeat Trump in 2020
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 6, 2017
- Business News Roundup, Oct. 18
By Chronicle News Services - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Technology Dropbox offers new option Dropbox Inc. introduced a new cloud-based file-sharing option for individual business users and a new feature for marketing and creative workers to share projects, seeking to lure more paying customers ahead of an expected public share sale. Dropbox Professional is a new tier in the company’s list of paid subscription plans and is intended for independent workers, while the existing Dropbox Business service is priced for teams or companies, said senior director of product management Robert Baesman.
- Scientists call out NY Times for incorrect claim about climate report - VIDEO: Debate over leaked climate change report released by NYT
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
- Growth Is the New HP Way, for Now
Thursday Aug 24, 2017
What to do with a no-growth technology company that actually manages to grow? That is the conundrum facing HP Inc.’s investors.
- Why Having Independent Boards Can Backfire
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In an ironic twist, many U.S. corporate boards weakened their oversight of management by trying too hard to be independent, a new study finds.