WD Navarre Holdings LLC, the corporate parent of technology products distributor WYNIT Distribution LLC, filed for bankruptcy protection Friday.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - INDEPENDENCE NYAH II HOLDINGS LLC
Around the Web
- WD Navarre Holdings Files for Chapter 11 Protection
Friday Sep 8, 2017
- The Atlantic to be Sold to Jobs’ Social Investment LLC
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Have you heard of the large and often anonymous LLC-based funder that just bought majority shares in The Atlantic?
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Mississippi Gulf Coast keeps No. 1 spot in Bushnell/Golfweek NJCAA D-II Coaches Poll
By Golfweek Staff Writer - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Mississippi Gulf Coast tallied seven of eight first-place votes to hold on to the top spot in the Bushnell/Golfweek NJCAA D-II Coaches (...)
- A Divorce Report Caps Scaramucci’s Explosive First Week on the Job
By KATIE ROGERS - Monday Jul 31, 2017
News that the White House communications director and his wife were breaking up kept intrigue swirling during Anthony Scaramucci’s dramatic Washington debut.
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.