C.E.O.s are speaking out on social and political issues in sometimes startling ways, recasting the role business plays in the national debate.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - INCEST SURVIVORS UNITED VOICES OF AMERICA, INC.
Around the Web
- The Moral Voice of Corporate America
By DAVID GELLES - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Holocaust Survivor: 'Supremacists Are Finding Another Voice'
By Elizabeth Chuck - Monday Aug 14, 2017
With its Nazi symbols and slogans, the white supremacist rally in Charlottesville, Virginia, over the weekend evoked painful feelings for many, especially survivors of the Holocaust.
- Few Answers in the Death of a Bronx Football Player
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 25, 2017
Dominick Bess, an incoming freshman at Mount Saint Michael Academy, collapsed during a running drill on Tuesday.
- Sending Relief by Air and Sea to Puerto Rico From the Bronx
By RICK ROJAS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
As she leads a nonprofit’s aid effort, Lymaris Albors channels the anguish stirred by Hurricane Maria into delivering help to her homeland.
- New America, a Google-Funded Think Tank, Faces Backlash for Firing a Google Critic
By KENNETH P. VOGEL - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The president of the New America Foundation promises staff there will be “deep internal discussion” about its donors’ influence.