At 17, he was called a ringleader in the 1986 assault by whites in Queens that left a black man dead and another badly beaten. The family said he committed suicide.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - IN THE RACE ATHLETIC GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- Jon Lester, Convicted in Howard Beach Race Attack, Dies at 48
By SAM ROBERTS - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
- After Terror Attack, Uzbek Community Faces Unwanted Attention, Again
By LIZ ROBBINS - Monday Nov 6, 2017
When an Uzbek man was accused in the deadly attack in Manhattan, fellow immigrants in Brooklyn shook their heads in shame and disgust.
- 140 years ago, San Francisco was set ablaze during the city's deadliest race riots
By Katie Dowd - Sunday Jul 23, 2017
"The band then moved in groups down Howard Street to Second under the lead of a drunken man of gigantic stature, who rend the air with his demoniacal yells."
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
- Contributing Op-Ed Writer: America Loves Plausible Deniability
By LINDY WEST - Saturday Oct 14, 2017
Milo wasn’t really that bad, was he?
- Op-Ed Contributor: Tech’s Troubling New Trend: Diversity Is in Your Head
By BÄRÍ A. WILLIAMS - Monday Oct 16, 2017
If the goal can be achieved by hiring a group of 12 white male employees, you can guess who will remain left out.