Those affected by Hurricane Sandy five years ago shared how the storm changed their lives physically, emotionally and financially, and how things have changed for the better since.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - IN-HOUSE RESIDENTIAL GROUP, LLC
Around the Web
- The Rebuilding Years, Post-Sandy
By THE NEW YORK TIMES and JONAH MARKOWITZ - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Op-Ed Contributor: Yard Rage: The Rand Paul Assault
By BOB MORRIS - Saturday Nov 11, 2017
What could it have been about? Oh, any number of things, a highly scientific analysis of feuding neighbors through history suggests.
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
- Just Tuning In to New York’s Elections? Here’s a Rundown of the Races
By BENJAMIN MUELLER - Monday Nov 6, 2017
A primer on the most important races in the region, who’s running, and where they stand on the issues.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.