A federal judge ruled that state officials’ actions were racially driven when they ended a Mexican-American studies program in Tucson’s public schools.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - IMPROVEMENT INTERACTIVE, LLC
Around the Web
- Tucson’s Mexican Studies Program Was a Victim of ‘Racial Animus,’ Judge Says
By MAGGIE ASTOR - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- Lexus, 'Interview Magazine' Offer NY Fashion Week Interactive Experience
Friday Sep 8, 2017
"For Lexus, as in fashion, there is a mutual appreciation for luxury, craftsmanship, design and attention to detail," Lexus' Greg Kitzens tells "Marketing Daily."
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Measurement, Tech, UX Meet In Primer On Improving Viewability For Publishers
Wednesday Mar 23, 2016
The Interactive Advertising Bureau has just released a Primer on Improving Viewability for Publishers to fully explain the intricate and iterative processes of measurement and improving viewability.
- Manhattan Terror Attack Exposes Bike Path’s Vulnerable Crossings
By SHARON OTTERMAN - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Despite continued calls to improve safety on the bike path that was the site of a terror attack on Tuesday, recommended steps have not been taken.