Mr. Trump sends condolences, then returns to fantasies of fighting terrorism with an immigration crackdown.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - IMMIGRATION LAW OFFICE OF YOURAS ZIANKOVICH, P.C.
Around the Web
- While New York Mourns, the President Postures
By THE EDITORIAL BOARD - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
- Members of Congress have made threats over immigration enforcement: DHS chief
By Mark Moore - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Homeland Security Secretary John Kelly on Thursday said members of Congress have tried to “threaten me and my officers” as they? enforce the country’s immigration laws. “I am offended when members of this institution exert pressure and often threaten me and my officers to ignore the laws they make and I am sworn to uphold,”...
- Big City: Road Rage, Then a Shot. For a Police Officer, It is Called Self-Defense
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
The jury’s acquittal of an off-duty officer who shot and killed an unarmed man shows how much leeway we give law enforcement authorities when it comes to using force.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.
- New York Today: New York Today: DACA and New Yorkers
By JONATHAN WOLFE and LIZ ROBBINS - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
Wednesday: Changes to an immigration protection law, a discussion with Carl Zimmer, and a women’s convention.
- An Insider’s Guide to Halal Takeout
By EMILY BRENNAN - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
A tour through several 24-hour Pakistani restaurants in New York reveals some commentary on Uber and Trump. But really, it’s all about the food.