Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Jul 15, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - IMC CHEMICAL NORTH AMERICA LLC
Around the Web
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- North Korean Shipments To A Syrian Chemical Arms Agency Were ‘Intercepted’
By emmieodea - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
The United Nations caught North Korea's top arms corporation sending shipments to a Syrian government agency linked to chemical weapons.
- SCARIER THAN NUKES? North Korea's secret chemical stockpiles
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Op-Ed Contributor: North Korea and the Threat of Chemical Warfare
By THEO EMERY - Friday Oct 27, 2017
Pyongyang’s chemical weapons pose a grave risk to South Korea and to regional stability.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- North Korean shipments to Syria’s chemical arms agency intercepted
By Mark Moore - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Two North Korean shipments to a Syria government agency involved in the regime’s chemical weapons programs were intercepted in the past six months, a United Nations report said. “Two member states interdicted shipments destined for Syria. Another member state informed the panel that it had reasons to believe that the goods were part of a...