On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - IMAGINE COMMUNITY GARDENS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Sorrow and Scrutiny After a Teenager’s Death at Football Practice
By JOSE A. DELREAL - Friday Aug 18, 2017
While his Long Island community grieves, experts question the safety of a practice drill that led to the death of a high school student.
- Imagine Dragons frontman plans festival to unite LGBTQ and religious communities
By Annie Vainshtein, SFGATE - Monday Jul 31, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Community Gardening a Boon to Neighborhoods in Crisis
By Pam Bailey - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Research shows that gardening, especially for food, has many benefits, from better diets to social resilience and interpersonal connection.