This story is part of an ongoing Xconomy series on A.I. in healthcare. Other stories cover big-company efforts, a genomics hackathon, the impact on doctors and patients, and business models of A.I. in healthcare. Years ago, radiology underwent a radical transformation with the shift from film to widespread use of digital image displays. That set […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - IMAGE QUOTIENT RADIOLOGY, PLLC
Around the Web
- With Triage System, Companies See Toehold for A.I. in Radiology
By Benjamin Romano - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
- VA faces three investigations over reports of rushed, botched radiology scans
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Portable MPM for Large Tissue Sample Imaging During Surgery
Friday Aug 25, 2017
On-demand histology reports, right in the operating suite.
- Wines of The Times: Cabernet Franc and the Finger Lakes: Made for Each Other
By ERIC ASIMOV - Thursday Nov 9, 2017
With the fresh, spicy character typical of cool-climate viticulture, the red-wine grape shows another face of American winemaking.
- Retail Stores Made Elmira, N.Y., an Unlikely Success---Now They're Gone
Wednesday Sep 27, 2017
To understand the ripple effects of the collapse in traditional retail, look no further than Elmira, N.Y. The surrounding county, famed for its trail-blazing mall, is more exposed to 2017’s brick-and-mortar carnage than almost anywhere in the U.S.