The Roy Lichtenstein Foundation has awarded a $1 million gift to endow an annual prize that recognizes the contributions of a working artist....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
154 GRAND STREET
NYC, NEW YORK, 10013
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - IKON ARTS FOUNDATION, INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts Establishes Roy Lichtenstein Award
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Friday May 26, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Art Review: Glenn Ligon Rethinks the Color Line in the Show ‘Blue Black’
By HOLLAND COTTER - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
The exhibition, at the Pulitzer Arts Foundation in St. Louis, draws together artists who put race on a spectrum of meanings that runs from polemical to personal and poetic.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- The New York Women’s Foundation Announces $2.4M in Grants to Address Needs of Women and Families in NYC
By Staff Writer - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The New York Women’s Foundation announced a total of $2.4 million in grants awarded to 37 organizations working to promote economic security and justice for women and families throughout New York City. Building on the foundation’s history of success, these investments show strategic growth and continue to strengthen their position as the premier women’s fund […]
The post The New York Women’s Foundation Announces $2.4M in Grants to Address Needs of Women and Families in NYC appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Sale of Edward Albee’s Art Collection Will Benefit His Foundation
By MICHAEL PAULSON - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The work collected by the playwright, who died last September, is mostly 20th century fine art. Sotheby’s will sell more than 100 items in the fall.