Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - IFT - INTERNATIONAL TRADING SERVICES CORP.
Around the Web
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Tailoring in a Basement? It Suits Him
By SYLVIE BIGAR - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
For 36 years, Bilal Egilmez, who learned his trade in Turkey, has altered and mended clothing at Genius Tailor, his Upper East Side shop.
- Toyota to Take 5 Percent Stake in Mazda and Build Joint U.S. Plant
By JONATHAN SOBLE and PATRICIA COHEN - Friday Aug 4, 2017
The factory’s location has not been decided, but the automakers said that it would most likely cost $1.6 billion and would employ about 4,000 workers.
- United States Trade Deficit Shrinks in August as Exports Rise
By ANA SWANSON - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
Rising exports and falling imports shrank the trade deficit in goods and services to the lowest level in nearly a year, Commerce Department data showed Thursday.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.