AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - IF YOU'RE INQUIRING, INC.
Around the Web
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- New York Today: New York Today: An Excursion to Astoria
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Sep 18, 2017
Monday: What to see, eat and do in Astoria, a food truck from Macao, and a free Citi Bike ride.
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Mnuchin Inquired About Using Government Plane for His Honeymoon
By ALAN RAPPEPORT - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
The Treasury Department said that it had inquired about the use of a military plane for the Treasury secretary’s honeymoon so that the secretary would have access to secure communications when he was abroad.
- Waldorf Astoria slashing its hotel rooms by more than 1,000
By Lisa Fickenscher - Friday Nov 10, 2017
The Waldorf Astoria said it will slash its number of hotel rooms by more than 1,000 in an overhaul that carves out most of its landmark building for condos. Confirming an exclusive report in The Post, the Waldorf’s owner, the Chinese insurance giant Anbang, said Friday it has tapped Aecom Tishman to begin a massive...