General Motors plans to close a Detroit factory through the end of the year and deepen production cuts to slow-selling cars the plant manufactures, idling some workers and letting go others in response to weak sales.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - IDLE WHEELS MANUFACTURED HOME COMMUNITY,LLC
Around the Web
- GM to Idle Detroit Car Factory Amid Slow Demand
Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Michael Strahan, Television Host, Spends His Sundays
By LAUREN PORCARO DORMENT - Friday Aug 18, 2017
Mr. Strahan is enjoying his last few idle Sundays — strolling in Central Park and driving in New Jersey — before he resumes his gig with “Fox N.F.L. Sunday.”
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- Sharks found in NY home's basement pool
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Envisioning the Car of the Future as a Living Room on Wheels
By ERIC A. TAUB - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
As driverless cars develop, how we sit, inform and entertain ourselves are all up for grabs — and companies, designers and researchers are dreaming big.