After closing in SoHo, the popular Asian-goods store Pearl River Mart is back in business in New York City with Joanne Kwong, the founder's daughter-in-law, leading the company.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
182 ELIZABETH STREET
PEARL RIVER, NEW YORK, 10965
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - IDEA YARD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Meet the Woman Behind the New Pearl River Mart
Monday Jun 19, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- View From the River Café: 40 Years of Feasts and Firsts
By BRYAN MILLER - Monday Jul 31, 2017
This special-occasion restaurant on the East River in Brooklyn was in many ways a pioneer, yet its understated charm and elegant owner still thrive.
- 7 smart ideas for a low-water yard
By Kathleen N. Brenzel, Sunset Magazine - Saturday May 6, 2017
Keep your garden looking great, while making smart choices for your house — and the environment.
- Hong Kong Journal: Hong Kong Wants a 3rd Runway. Will Its Dolphins Pay the Price?
By MIKE IVES - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Expanding the airport will add to the environmental damage of high-speed ferry traffic and other infrastructure projects, biologists say.