State Street Corporation, which denies the Labor Department’s claims, has agreed to pay $5 million to settle allegations of compensation discrimination.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - IDATIX CORPORATION
Around the Web
- Firm Behind ‘Fearless Girl’ Statue Underpaid Women, U.S. Says
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
- Enjoy Those U.S. Open Highlights. A Computer Picked Them for You.
By SARAH LYALL - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Highlights posted on the U.S. Open’s website and app are selected by Watson, the IBM computer, using visual and audio information from matches.
- Couple killed in crash one day after wedding
By Associated Press - Monday Aug 7, 2017
CLEARWATER, Kan. — A weekend accident in Kansas has claimed the lives of a husband and wife, just one day after their marriage. The Wichita Eagle reports that the accident happened around 6:30 p.m. Saturday near Clearwater. The driver of a truck, Austin Wesson, was pronounced dead at the scene. His 19-year-old wife, Rebekah Bouma,...
- Real Corporate Tax Reform: Treat Corporate Earnings as Personal Income
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Cutting the corporate tax rate is not reform. This is.
- A Florida Man Posted His Own Shocking Beach Police Chase On Facebook Live
By emmieodea - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Ryan Stiles allegedly filmed himself drinking whiskey while fleeing police down Clearwater Beach in Florida.
- Couple busted during Four Loko-fueled sex on beach
By Fox News - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
A couple in Florida was arrested Sunday afternoon for having sex on a beach in Clearwater — in the middle of families, investigators said. Jeffrey Kernan, 50, of Tampa was performing oral sex on Alexandria Rowell, 26, of Winter Haven, police said, according to The Smoking Gun. “This was in front of families and children,”...