A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - IDA TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Around the Web
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Big Tech’s Rivals Pounce at Chances to Win in Washington
By CECILIA KANG - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Media, telecom and other industries struggled to find lawmakers who would be critical of big technology companies. Not anymore.
- Newark Offers $7 Billion in Incentives to Lure Amazon
Monday Oct 16, 2017
New Jersey is making a high-dollar pitch for Newark to become Amazon.com Inc.’s second headquarters, offering up to $7 billion in state and city tax incentives.
- Twitter's Efforts Curbed Pro-ISIS Accounts, Study Finds
Thursday Oct 26, 2017
Twitter Inc.’s efforts to weed out pro-Islamic State accounts helped reduce the number of tweets by supporters and hampered their ability to draw more followers, a study found.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- State of the Art: Uber’s C.E.O. Choice Faces a Question of Ambitions
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Under its co-founder Travis Kalanick, Uber set out to revolutionize modern transportation. Its new C.E.O. may have a smaller, less risky vision.