The company's latest product, Live OS, tracks how people interact with their office furniture.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ICONIC FURNITURE COMPANY LTD.
Around the Web
- Herman Miller, the Maker of the Most Iconic Chair, Wants You to Stand Up
By Elizabeth Stinson - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Worldpay Group, a British Payments Processor, Fields Two Possible Takeover Bids
By CHAD BRAY - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
The company said that it had been contacted by Vantiv, a rival payments company based in Cincinnati, and by the banking powerhouse JPMorgan Chase.
- India's Mahindra Doubling U.S. Investment Over Five Years
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd. plans to double its bets in the U.S. over the next five years, spending $1 billion in an effort to strengthen the Indian company’s brand as President Donald Trump pressures companies foreign and domestic to steer investments toward America.
- The World’s Biggest Tech Companies Are No Longer Just American
By PAUL MOZUR - Thursday Aug 17, 2017
China’s Alibaba and Tencent have rocketed this year to become global investor darlings, inching up on Facebook and Amazon, as their sway in China grows.
- Buy a Sofa Online? Wayfair Is Counting on It
By JULIE CRESWELL - Sunday Oct 15, 2017
The online company is betting that you won’t need to sit on the cushions before you buy — and that it can get the furniture through your door.