Coach Inc will change its corporate name to Tapestry Inc, it said on Wednesday, as it creates a broader umbrella for its high-end brands without diluting the iconic name known mainly for selling luxury handbags. The company’s shares were down 2 percent in early trading following the announcement in which Tapestry will be the holding...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 08, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ICON INNOVATIONS INC.
Around the Web
- Coach Inc. is changing its name, and shoppers are pissed
By Reuters - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
- Where Reggie Jackson ranks iconic 3-homer game, 40 years later
By George A. King III - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Forty years ago Wednesday, Reggie Jackson turned on the baseball universe to the point that to this day the Hall of Fame slugger is constantly reminded of hitting three home runs in Game 6 of the 1977 World Series between the Yankees and Dodgers at Yankee Stadium. “Every day. There aren’t many days that go...
- State of the Art: How Microsoft Has Become the Surprise Innovator in PCs
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
For years, Apple was the innovative leader in personal computers. Not anymore.
- By Design: The New Wave in Floral Arrangements
By LINDSAY TALBOT - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
For the most innovative designers working today, form is just as important as flora.
- NY-DC Hyperloop tunnel? Musk tweets about vague “verbal govt approval”
By Megan Geuss - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
The Boring Company is looking for a project, so take Musk’s tweets with a grain of salt.
- Oreo Created Avocado And Bacon Flavors In Their Mad Hunt For Innovative Tastes
By Dan MacRae - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Oreo asked for new flavor suggestions and that brought curiosities like bacon and avocado versions of the iconic cookie into the world.