The agreement between the ice cream maker and an advocacy group is meant to assure that the company’s suppliers provide adequate wages and living conditions on Vermont farms.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 16, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - ICHIBAN SUSHI BEN INC.
Around the Web
- Ben & Jerry’s Strikes Deal to Improve Migrant Dairy Workers’ Conditions
By NOAM SCHEIBER - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
- Ever Heard of Burmese Sushi Counters? You’ve Probably Been to One
By MIRIAM JORDAN - Sunday Oct 29, 2017
Immigrants from Myanmar have found a business niche rolling and selling a Japanese delicacy in grocery stores across the country.
- There’s A New Sushi/Burrito Hybrid At Starbucks And We’re Not Sure What To Think
By Zachary Johnston - Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Starbucks is dipping a toe into Frankenfoods with their new maki roll "burrito."
- Your New Favorite Sushi Recipe Can Be Found In The Matrix Code
By Zachary Johnston - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The production designer behind 'The Matrix' spills on where all that green code came from.
- Never-Ending Superheroes: Here Come the Defenders and the Tick
By DAVE ITZKOFF - Friday Aug 11, 2017
“The Defenders,” on Netflix, and “The Tick,” on Amazon, are the latest beneficiaries of a seemingly insatiable appetite for comic-book tales.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."