NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - ICE CASTLE V INC.
Around the Web
- ICE arrests 114 in NY operation targeting fugitives, illegal immigrants
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- For 18 Hours, Cabbie Sat Dead in Front Seat
By KIM BARKER - Monday Aug 14, 2017
A driver parked his taxi to take a break in SoHo. He died behind the wheel. Then, for nearly a day, New Yorkers went about their lives — just feet from his body.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Incredibly expensive castles you can rent
Saturday Aug 12, 2017
From $30,000 a night to $110,000 a week, these castles are fit for a king, queen and you.
- 'Zurbarán: Jacob and His Twelve Sons, Paintings From Auckland Castle' Review: A Rare Visit From a Family of Kings
Saturday Sep 23, 2017
It is the first time the 13 paintings by the renowned Spanish master have traveled to the U.S.
- Watch Bill Skarsgard Sans Pennywise Makeup in New Stephen King Series ‘Castle Rock’ Trailer (Video)
By Rosemary Rossi, provided by
- Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Warner Bros. Television unveiled sneak peeks of its shows “Castle Rock,” “Gotham,” “Blindspot” and the upcoming animated digital series, “Constantine” at New York Comic Con this weekend.Fans dedicated to comics, graphic novels, anime, manga, video games, toys, movies and television packed the Javits Center in New York City for screenings, panel discussions, to rub elbows with the stars and, of course, to get previews of things to come.Here’s a look at what WBTV has coming your way.Castle RockThe first look teaser of “Castle Rock,” the new Hulu Original drama series from the imagination of Stephen King and executive producer J.J. Abrams, gives a hint of the evil that lurks in the fictional town.