As Greek yogurt’s popularity soared, Yoplait struggled to market its own version. Then it decided to develop something else: a compelling story.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 24, 1981)
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 28, 1975
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1975 - ICA CAPITAL, INC.
Around the Web
- Adventures in Capitalism: Yoplait Learns to Manufacture Authenticity to Go With Its Yogurt
By CHARLES DUHIGG - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Capitalism Deserves More Respect From Millennials
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Netflix, cellphones, and iPads are all products of a profit-driven economy, says Stephens Inc.'s Warren Stephens.
- Lyft Is Said to Explore I.P.O. as It Raises $1 Billion Led by Alphabet
By MIKE ISAAC and KATIE BENNER - Thursday Oct 19, 2017
The ride-hailing company is exploring a 2018 initial public offering, as it added fresh capital to its coffers from investors including a venture arm spun out of Google.
- Start-Up Bets on Tech Talent Pipeline From Africa
By STEVE LOHR - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Andela, which has attracted the attention and money of people like Mark Zuckerberg, trains and employs workers in Africa to do programming.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.