Apple Inc. is planning to introduce a smartwatch this year capable of connecting to cellular networks marking the first step in liberating the device and possibly consumers from their iPhone dependency.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - I WIRELESS ASSOCIATED INC.
Around the Web
- Apple Plans to Release Watch With Wireless Functionality
Saturday Aug 5, 2017
- SF startup, the 'Fyre Festival of wireless earbuds,' shutters
By Michelle Robertson - Monday Aug 28, 2017
A San Francisco-based startup has shut down operations, leaving many customers who paid upwards of $139 for a pair of wireless earbuds empty-handed. Like many startups that came before, Kanoa Inc. ran out of capital, according to a statement on its website. But this startup, which one customer called "the Fyre Festival of wireless earbuds," flamed out after two years of promises.
- S.I. Newhouse Jr., Who Turned Condé Nast Into a Magazine Powerhouse, Dies at 89
By JONATHAN KANDELL - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
Mr. Newhouse owned The New Yorker, Vogue, Vanity Fair and other magazines associated with the golden age of publishing.
- Freeport Gives Up Majority Stake in Indonesia's Grasberg Mine
Tuesday Aug 29, 2017
The U.S.-based mining company said it would cut its ownership in the giant Grasberg copper and gold mine to 49%, ending a long-running dispute with Indonesia.
- The iPhone's Wireless Charging Is Its Most Impactful New Feature
By Brian Barrett - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
It's wireless charging, and Apple's decision to embrace the Qi standard could have industry-wide effects.