Feel like bending an elbow? The Threesome Tollbooth, in Bushwick, practically requires you to in order to fit into the place.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - I LOVE YOU AND LLC
Around the Web
- At This Brooklyn Bar, It’s Just You, Your Date and the Barman
By ALAN FEUER - Friday Oct 13, 2017
- South Carolina cop survives shooting on video: 'Tell my family I love them' - NYPD officer shot in Brooklyn
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
- Jail Escape Plan: Blankets? Check. Floss. You Bet. But a Priest?
By MATT STEVENS - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Prosecutors said Christopher Londonio had a plan to use dental floss to cut a window, sheets as a rope — and a priest to smuggle in a saw blade.
- Nets rookie doesn’t care what you think about his hobbies
By Brian Lewis - Monday Aug 14, 2017
Jarrett Allen had read all the rumors and heard all the haters. He doesn’t love basketball, they assumed. He isn’t committed to the game, they accused. Rubbish, he replied. Allen said being a dedicated pro and well-rounded person aren’t mutually exclusive. Brooklyn’s first-round pick insists he loves the sport — and considering how much the...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.