Crypto's fine and good, but make sure you're looking after the basics.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - I ENIGMA INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- Enigma ICO Heist Robs Nearly $500,000 in Ethereum From Investors
By Lily Hay Newman - Monday Aug 21, 2017
- New Jersey Town Says ‘No Thanks’ to Development
By CHARLES V. BAGLI - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Faced with a proposal to turn a former industrial site into apartments, parks and affordable housing, Edgewater says it will take the land by eminent domain.
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- Hackers nab $500,000 as Enigma is compromised weeks before its ICO
By Jon Russell - Monday Aug 21, 2017
The ICO hackers are at it again. Enigma, a de-centralized platform that’s preparing to raise money via a crypto token sale, had its website and a number of social accounts compromised with the perpetrators netting nearly $500,000 in digital coin by sending out spam. Enigma, which was started by a group of MIT graduates, did not lose any money from the attack. Whoever orchestrated it… Read More
- NO CLASS NY prof’s tweet: I like ‘teaching future dead cops’
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- Portrait of a killer: Las Vegas shooter Stephen Paddock remains an enigma to police
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Shooter was a poker enthusiast. He had properties, homes and no know health problems. So why did he do it?