Ms. Ma, the chief executive of Zola and a resident of Cobble Hill, Brooklyn, writes in her journal, listens to podcasts and shops in Chinatown.
i do weddings NYc inc.
deer park, new york, 11729
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - I DO WEDDINGS NYC INC.
Around the Web
- Sunday Routine: How Shan-Lyn Ma, Wedding Registry Founder, Spends Her Sundays
By NANCY A. RUHLING - Friday Sep 22, 2017
- Bride arrested for pulling gun from wedding dress, pointing at groom
By Jackie Salo - Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Talk about a shotgun wedding. Shortly after saying “I do,” a Tennessee bride was arrested for pulling a firearm out from beneath her wedding dress and pulling the trigger on her new hubby. Police said Kate Elizabeth Prichard, 25, and her groom had started fighting only hours after their nuptials in Murfreesboro, Tennessee, according to...
- MTV Mines the Past for Its Future: ‘Total Request Live’
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Jul 30, 2017
Remember the “TRL” studio and crowds in Times Square? Music? Carson Daly? MTV hopes you do, and will tune in again.
- The Bridge Wobbles. So Do You. That’s When the Trouble Starts.
By JOANNA KLEIN - Friday Nov 10, 2017
Mathematicians found that bridges wobble suddenly when a critical crowd threshold is exceeded, and developed a model to predict it in future bridges.
- I Do What? In China, Some Western Wedding Customs Don't Compute
Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Couples are hiring ‘hosts’ to turn once-austere nuptials into fancy affairs with tuxedos and flying bouquets. No more flip-flops.
- The Culture Caught Up With Spike Lee — Now What?
By THOMAS CHATTERTON WILLIAMS - Tuesday Nov 21, 2017
After more than three decades as a provocateur, the filmmaker has returned to the movie that made him famous.