Subscription clothing services should make you feel great. Shouldn’t they? The authors Emily Gould and Rumaan Alam investigate.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - I CAN FIX IT FOR YOU INC.
Around the Web
- The Way We Shop Now: You’ll Wear What They Tell You to Wear
By EMILY GOULD and RUMAAN ALAM - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
- Stitch Fix Prepares an I.P.O. in the Shadow of Amazon
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Nov 17, 2017
The online retailer is a rarity: A start-up that has been profitable. But investors will have to decide if it can compete with the e-commerce behemoth.
- Tech Fix: The iPhone X Arrives Friday. Here’s What You Need to Know.
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Monday Oct 30, 2017
Unlike past models, Apple’s first premium iPhone will probably be particularly hard to get — and it might not even be right for you.
- State of the Art: One Way to Fix Uber: Think Twice Before Using It
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
After months of escalating scandals, Uber is pledging to remake itself. Only customers like you can hold it accountable.
- Tech Fix: The iPhone X Is Cool. That Doesn’t Mean You Are Ready for It.
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
Apple’s newest iPhone takes a big leap from past models by shedding a home button and including a face scanner. And remember the price: $999.
- Tech Fix: What You Need to Know About the New Uber
By BRIAN X. CHEN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The company has been dogged by scandal for months. One response: changes to its all-important app.