Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - HZNHC RECOVERY L.P.
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Growing the Asian-American business community beyond Chinatown
By Kim Velsey - Monday Aug 28, 2017
When John Wang started his Asian-American business-advocacy organization in 1994, Chinatown was the heart of the city's Chinese community. The biggest problem facing business owners there was...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Ric Flair ‘doing very well,’ fiancee calls recovery a ‘miracle’
By Chris Perez - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Looks like “The Nature Boy” is strutting down the path toward recovery. Ric Flair’s fiancée has
- Thousands face a grim recovery in the aftermath of Harvey
By Danika Fears - Friday Sep 1, 2017
The recovery process is only just beginning along the storm-battered Texas coast. Tens of thousands of residents are still in a state of chaos, living without running water and bracing for more flooding caused by record-breaking Tropical Storm Harvey. The state’s death toll rose to 47 on Friday — and officials expect the number to...
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.