A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
90 ST. NICHOLAS AVENUE APT 31
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11237
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HZ INTERIOR DESIGN, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- By Design: The Man Designing Spaces for the Instagram Age
By AMANDA FORTINI - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
With his love of brass, arches and color, Harry Nuriev creates environments that seem tailor-made for the social media aesthetic.
- 7 Interior Designers Reveal Their Clients' Strangest Obsessions
Friday Oct 27, 2017
Interior-design pros and architects share how they worked around odd objects (inanimate and living) their customers were fixated on.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- More Than Sports: Stadiums Try Video Games and Surfing
By TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
To lure fans who are happy to stream at home, big venues turn to new designs, better technology and nontraditional events.