President Trump on Monday authorized members of his administration to determine whether to investigate if China has been stealing U.S. intellectual property.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HYX INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LLC
Around the Web
- Trump Launches Review of China's Intellectual Property Policies
By Andrew Rafferty and Monica Alba - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- As Washington Tries to Protect Tech, China Could Fight Back
By KEITH BRADSHER and PAUL MOZUR - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
As the Trump administration takes on Beijing over intellectual property, global trade rules could favor China.
- Trump Cautious on China Inquiry Over Intellectual Property Theft
By GLENN THRUSH and ALAN RAPPEPORT - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
The president is seeking to fulfill hard-edge campaign promises on trade without alienating Beijing during the crisis over North Korea’s nuclear weapons program.
- Foiling Cyberspies on Business Trips
By JULIE WEED - Monday Nov 13, 2017
Intellectual property theft is not new, but it’s more widespread, experts say, thanks to tiny cameras and microphones or compromised Wi-Fi networks.
- State Department concocting “fake” intellectual property “Twitter feud”
By David Kravets - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
“Our public diplomacy office is still settling on a hashtag,” State Department says.