The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 17, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - HYBRID HOMES, INC.
Around the Web
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- When Will Electric Cars Go Mainstream? It May Be Sooner Than You Think
By BRAD PLUMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
A growing number of analysts say pessimism about plug-in cars could be becoming outdated, thanks in part to plunging battery prices.
- In Pivotal Moment, Tesla Unveils Its First Mass-Market Sedan
By BILL VLASIC - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
Elon Musk, Tesla’s chief executive, delivered 30 cars to employees chosen to be the first owners. The electric-car maker faces a challenge in meeting the sizable demand.
- Tesla Quarterly Loss Grows to $400 Million as It Prepares for the Mass Market Model 3
By BILL VLASIC - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
The electric-car maker lost more than $400 million in the second quarter, but its revenues doubled, with its first mass-market model in the offing.
- Tesla Plant in China May Be a First
By KEITH BRADSHER and NATALIE KITROEFF - Monday Oct 23, 2017
Tesla is said to be moving closer to becoming the first foreign car company to have a wholly owned manufacturing operation in the country.
- Tesla’s First Mass-Market Car, the Model 3, Hits Production This Week
By NEAL E. BOUDETTE - Monday Jul 3, 2017
After years of producing luxury cars in small numbers, Tesla hopes sales of its new model, priced around $35,000, will push its output to 500,000 cars a year.