Four different “credit repair” operations have been ordered to pay a total of more than $2 million in penalties for allegedly tricking people into thinking their bad credit could be easily fixed.The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau announced today that it filed complaints and proposed judgments against Prime Credit, LLC, IMC Capital, LLC, Commercial Credit Consultants, and Park View Law, …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HVB CAPITAL CREDIT LLC
Around the Web
- Four Credit Repair Agencies Accused Of Misleading Customers, Charging Illegal Fees
By Ashlee Kieler - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
- Weinstein Company Agrees to a Rescue Investment From Colony Capital
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Weinstein Company, reeling from scandals surrounding Harvey Weinstein, said on Monday that it had agreed to a financial lifeline from Colony Capital.
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- Your Money: Equifax Calls for Free Credit Locks. Experian’s Reply? Nope.
By RON LIEBER - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
At a congressional hearing on Tuesday, Equifax’s former chief executive called on competitors to offer free credit locks for life. Experian declined to do so.
- Start-Up Bets on Tech Talent Pipeline From Africa
By STEVE LOHR - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
Andela, which has attracted the attention and money of people like Mark Zuckerberg, trains and employs workers in Africa to do programming.
- Your Money: ‘Dear Equifax: You’re Fired.’ If Only It Were That Easy.
By RON LIEBER - Friday Oct 6, 2017
Many readers — and numerous politicians — want Equifax to delete their credit files upon request and not collect any new data. Is that remotely possible?