Amid terrible destruction in the Caribbean and the Gulf Coast wrought by this year’s barrage of hurricanes are stories of creation, too. In Jamaica, an island that has been relatively unaffected, the Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa officially opened its doors Sept. 27. Previously a condo complex known as the Palmyra Resort & Spa, the Jamaican-owned, all-inclusive beachfront resort has added a tower of 88 suites, plus elegant polish to a former emerald in the rough. Setting: On a protected private cove, with turquoise water, white sand and views of the lush green hills above Montego Bay.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - HURRICANE SPA, INC.
Around the Web
- Suite Spot: Jewel Grande Montego Bay Resort & Spa
By Jeanne Cooper - Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Tropical Storm Maria Is Latest Threat to Caribbean Islands
By JASON M. BAILEY - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
A hurricane watch has been issued for Antigua and Barbuda, and Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands may be affected by the middle of next week.
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- Trump On Delivering Aid To Puerto Rico: ‘This Is An Island Sitting In The Middle Of An Ocean, And It’s A Big Ocean’
By Andrew Husband - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
While discussing Puerto Rico's dire situation with reporters, Trump randomly (and awkwardly) discussed how big the ocean was surrounding it.
- The island ghost town in the middle of the SF Bay
By Jessica Placzek, KQED - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Caribbean islands brace for Hurricane Irma
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Sep 4, 2017