Chicago-based Arnstein & Lehr LLP is merging with East Coast firm Saul Ewing LLP, the two firms announced, to form a more than 400-attorney firm with strengths in bankruptcy, litigation, finance and real estate work.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 13, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC REGISTERED LIMITED LIABILITY PARTNERSHIP
2014 - HUR & LASH, LLP
AROUND THE WEB
- Arnstein & Lehr to Merge With Saul Ewing in Law Firm Deal
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Trump Returns to Campaign Mode — and Lashes Out
By Chuck Todd and Mark Murray and Carrie Dann - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
In Phoenix, Trump lashed out at fellow Republicans, Senate filibuster rules and, of course, the media.
- HEATON LASHES OUT CBS tweet links abortion to ending Down syndrome
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Julius Caesar was much ado over nothing
By Charles Gross - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The Public Theater should get down on its knees and thank Breitbart, Fox News, Bank of America and Delta Airlines. Because of them, the Public’s production of Julius Caesar in Central Park, an...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Lexus, 'Interview Magazine' Offer NY Fashion Week Interactive Experience
Friday Sep 8, 2017
"For Lexus, as in fashion, there is a mutual appreciation for luxury, craftsmanship, design and attention to detail," Lexus' Greg Kitzens tells "Marketing Daily."
- Sierra Trading Post Re-Launches Brand With Campaign From Grey NY
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
STP promotes its vast selection, well-known brands and comparatively small prices, as the go-to emporium for everybody's apparel and gear needs for outdoor accessibility.