Thousands of demonstrators sent a message of support for free speech and disgust with Malta’s political elite after the car-bomb killing of Daphne Caruana Galizia.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - HUNTER RIDGE STABLES OF MALTA, L.L.C.
Around the Web
- Protesters in Malta Denounce Failure to Protect Killed Journalist
By ANDREW HIGGINS - Sunday Oct 22, 2017
- Bomb Kills Panama Papers Reporter, Malta Leader Says
By Associated Press - Monday Oct 16, 2017
An explosion killed a investigative journalist who exposed the connections of Malta's prime minister to tax havens using the Panama Papers.
- Brutal Killing of Journalist Exposes ‘Something Darker’ in Malta
By ANDREW HIGGINS - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
Daphne Caruana Galizia enraged dozens of powerful people with investigations that exposed corruption. Virtually nobody expects her killing to be solved.
- Op-Ed Contributor: When the Price of Reporting Is a Car Bomb
By ATOSSA ARAXIA ABRAHAMIAN - Wednesday Oct 18, 2017
The murder of Daphne Caruana Galizia in Malta illustrates the stakes for journalists pushing back against power.
- Bomb Kills Reporter Who Covered Malta's 'Panama Papers' Link
Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
A Maltese investigative journalist, Daphne Caruana Galizia, who exposed the island nation’s links to offshore tax havens through the leaked Panama Papers was killed when a bomb exploded in her car, the prime minister said.